Professor D.S. Ogunniyi
D.S. Ogunniyi is a Professor in the Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Ilorin and Dean, Faculty of Engineering & Technology.
His areas of research include Polymer Science and Technology, chemical modification of vegetable oils to obtain alkyds and biodiesel oil, and disposal of waste polymers. He has published widely in local and international journals and also serves as a reviewer for many journals. Also, Professor Ogunniyi has taught in Universities in Zimbabwe and Lesotho.
He is a member of the Nigerian Society of Engineers and he is registered as an Engineer by the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria.
- Professor Y. A. Jimoh
- Professor J. A. Olorunmaiye - 2008 – 2013
- Professor B. F. Sule. - 2005 – 2008
- Professor O. A. Adetifa - 2001 – 2005
- Professor K. C. Oni - 1998 – 2001
- Professor F. L. Bello-Ochende -1994 – 1998
- Professor J.S.O. Adeniyi - 1990 – 1994
- Professor S. O. Adeyemi - 1988 – 1990
- Professor B. J. Olufeagba - 1984 – 1988
- Professor I. E. Owolabi - 1980 – 1984
- Professor V. O. S. Olunloyo - 1978 – 1980